PEER RECOVERY COACHING
Using a partnership model wherein the client discovers their unique pathway to recovery and the coach provides expertise in supporting successful change.
Recovery coaching focuses on:
- Achieving any goals important to the client—not just recovery-related goals
- Asking questions and offering reflections to help the client reach clarity and decide what steps to take
- Honoring values and making principle-based decisions
- Creating a clear plan of action
- Using a client’s current strengths to reach future goals
- Providing accountability to help the client stay on track
- Supporting the client in achieving and maintaining a solid foundation in recovery
- Building upon recovery to achieve other life goals that make recovery worthwhile
FAMILY RECOVERY COACHING
Mary Franzoi CRS
Enhance your perspective, surround yourself with encouragement and meaning. The disease of addiction affects the entire family. It is a devastating disease for those who suffer and the people who love them. Peer support offers you someone who understands what you are going through and knows how to support you.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
Families feel the pain of addiction, too. The stress of living with addiction can have physical, emotional, social and spiritual consequences. Obsessed with trying to solve the problem of their loved ones addiction, families often feel frustrated, angry, confused, and helpless.
A PATH OF RECOVERY gives families hope and healing from the trauma that is caused by the disease of addiction. Recovery provides the family with the tools for self-care and to re-establish healthy relationships.
The GIFT of taking a journey of recovery is healing for you and your loved ones.
We partner with you in navigating the road to Recovery through:
- Managing crisis
- Solving problems
- Communicating effectively
- Reducing stress
- Developing the confidence to provide support with compassion
- Identify, communicate, and maintain healthy boundaries
- Finding and using supports and services
SUPPORTING families to discover their path to getting well.
EDUCATING families on tools for living well.
Establishing CONNECTIONS for staying well.
Sharing HOPE through: