FAMILY RECOVERY COACHING
Mary Franzoi CFRS, CRS
Enhance your perspective, surround yourself with encouragement and meaning. The disease of addiction affects the entire family. It is a devastating disease for those who suffer and the people who love them. Peer support offers you someone who understands what you are going through and knows how to support you.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
Families feel the pain of addiction, too. The stress of living with addiction can have physical, emotional, social and spiritual consequences. Obsessed with trying to solve the problem of their loved ones addiction, families often feel frustrated, angry, confused, and helpless.
A PATH OF RECOVERY gives families hope and healing from the trauma that is caused by the disease of addiction. Recovery provides the family with the tools for self-care and to re-establish healthy relationships.
The GIFT of taking a journey of recovery is healing for you and your loved ones.
We partner with you in navigating the road to Recovery through:
- Managing crisis
- Solving problems
- Communicating effectively
- Reducing stress
- Developing the confidence to provide support with compassion
- Identify, communicate, and maintain healthy boundaries
- Finding and using supports and services
SUPPORTING families to discover their path to getting well.
EDUCATING families on tools for living well.
Establishing CONNECTIONS for staying well.
Sharing HOPE through:
ADOPTIVE FAMILY COACHING
Sheri Cowan CFRS (in-training)
Sheri offers a safe place for adoptive parents whose children are struggling with attachment challenges and/or developmental trauma. Sheri is deeply committed to self-care for parents. She strongly believes in the power of vulnerability, mirror work, spirituality and resilience.
Sheri specializes in helping adoptive families deal with the effects of attachment challenges and/or developmental trauma and its emotional impact on the family.
- Understanding the Effects of Developmental Trauma - Our children have brains that are wired differently. As a result, we need to care for them differently. Learn how to spot the symptoms in your child.
- Breaking Down Attachment Disorder - Attachment disorder at its core is a lack of trust. Learn the tools to build trust with your child and aid them in developing it within themselves.
- Shame - How it effects our Children, how it effects our Parenting - Shame comes in many sneaky forms. Learn how to spot it and use its antidote - Empathy.
- Language & Skills to Connect - Adoptive children hear things differently. Learn a new language to improve connection with your child.
- Emotional & Physical Safety - Your home should be a sanctuary. Learn the skills to keep you, your child and family safe.
Sheri partners with you to establish and maintain healthy, safe and meaningful relationships.